myWindshield is your quick and intuitive online platform to connect with reliable auto glass shops and mobile glass technicians in Colorado. We operate nationwide with over 300 windshield repair shops, and the list of registered partners grows every week. Our member partners are professionals at repairing and replacing front windshields, side and rear glass for cars, trucks, vans, or SUVs.
Feel free to browse through our list of members in Colorado below and request free, no-obligation quotes from one or more by clicking on “GET QUOTES” above. Or just pick up the phone and give them a ring. Depending on availability, some will be able to service your vehicle’s windshield with same-day services or next-day services. Take your car into the shop or let a mobile auto glazier come out to you if the damage is severe.
Need help? Call (303) 876-0999
When calling mention you found us on "myWindshield"
location_on Jiffy Auto Glass - 3515 S. Ogden Street, Englewood, Colorado
Located in Englewood, Colorado and covering Denver and all of its neighborhoods, we are full-service automotive glass repair and replacement professionals with almost thirty years of experience in the industry. Our technicians can come to you for on-site windshield rock chip repairs at your home or at work, or anywhere ...More information
How much will it cost to repair or replace my windshield in Colorado (CO)?
A common question many drivers in Colorado ask is “how much do windshield repairs cost in Colorado?” The cost can vary quite a bit, depending on the age of the vehicle, its make and model, how severely the windshield is damaged, and how much your insurance policy will cover.
Auto glass services in Colorado cost just a little more than the national average, at about $209, ranging from around $175-269. If you’d like to get a more accurate quote for your vehicle, all you’ve got to do is request one or more quotes from our reputable members here on myWindshield.
Auto glass repair in Colorado is easy through myWindshield
A small crack or chip in your windshield may not be much to worry about right away, but it’s still best to have it repaired sooner rather than later. Even the smallest cracks will spread over time as your vehicle is subjected to vibrations from poor road conditions and potholes. Eventually, the crack may end up extending all the way to the edge of the windshield; at that point, a costly replacement may be necessary since repairs won’t cut it anymore.
Auto glass repair shops all across the United States can perform windshield repairs pretty quickly and seal the crack or rock chip so that the windshield is safe and your vehicle is roadworthy again. Choose myWindshield to find reputable auto glass technicians near you in Colorado and they can get the job done on the same day, and in some cases in less than an hour.
How do they repair windshields? Depending on the size of the crack or rock chip, the technician injects an epoxy resin compound into the damaged area. Heat is then applied to the compound, which forces it to expand and fill in any air gaps. Once the damaged area has been fully filled, strong UV lights are often used to cure the compound in place. This accelerates the process and lets you get back on the road safely.
If the damage is severe and repairs are simply impossible, the windshield will need to be replaced. Skilled technicians can replace front and rear glass within a day, as well as replacing side windows. Modern cars equipped with ADAS systems also need to be calibrated properly, since they contain sensors and cameras in the glass. Many members on myWindshield can calibrate your windshield professionally as well.
Windshield laws and regulations in Colorado (CO)
Laws and regulations in Colorado require that:
- Vehicle type: all vehicles in Colorado must have a windshield, except for classic antique cars that were manufactured originally without one.
- Windshield manufacturing: all windshields in Colorado must be made of shatter-resistant safety glass.
- Windshield wipers: in Colorado, every vehicle with a windshield must also have a working set of driver-operated windshield wipers to wipe away snow, rain, dirt, and debris.
- Tinted windows and windshields: in the state of Colorado, no tinting is permitted below the top four inches of the windshield. The tint cannot be red or amber in color, and only non-reflective (no mirrored/metallic tints) tinting is permitted.
- Windshields are free of rock chips or cracks: although there are no state-wide laws on the size or spacing of cracks or rock chips, federal laws apply. In brief, the visible area of the driver from the top of the steering wheel to the top of the windshield must be free of obstructions, no intersecting cracks are permitted, and rock chips up to ¾ inches in size are permitted so long as they are at least 3 inches away from other chips or cracks.
- GPS devices and smartphones: these devices are permitted to be mounted on the windshield in Colorado.
In Colorado, failure to comply with the first three windshield regulations above can result in a Class B traffic infraction, which can result in a fine ranging from $15 to $100. Failure to comply with tinting regulations can result in a misdemeanor and a fine ranging from $500 to $5,000. Don’t take your chances by driving around with a damaged or non-compliant windshield in Colorado and instead find a reputable auto glass technician here on myWindshield.
Get no-obligation auto glass repair and replacement quotes
No matter where you find yourself in the great state of Colorado, you can rely on the quality services from auto glass shops found here on myWindshield. Request a free, no-obligation quote today or pick up the phone and give them a ring today.
We cover most towns and cities in the state of Colorado.
- location_on Denver
- location_on Colorado Springs
- location_on Aurora
- location_on Fort Collins
- location_on Lakewood
- location_on Thornton
- location_on Arvada
- location_on Westminster
- location_on Pueblo
- location_on Centennial
- location_on Boulder
- location_on Greeley
- location_on Highlands Ranch
- location_on Longmont
- location_on Loveland
- location_on Broomfield
- location_on Castle Rock
- location_on Grand Junction
- location_on Commerce City
- location_on Parker