Save time and money on Mitsubishi auto glass repair and replacement services by using myWindshield. Our nationwide network connects Mitsubishi owners with genuine, hardworking auto glass shops and mobile technicians that provide a full range of Mitsubishi auto glass services such as windshield repair, windshield replacement, ADAS calibration, and body glass replacement.
Tokyo-based Mitsubishi Motors is Japan’s first series production automobile manufacturer with the Mitsubishi Model A and is (as of 2023) the 19th largest automotive company in the world. Mitsubishi has a reputation for producing fuel-efficient and budget-friendly cars and SUVs, but they are also involved in motorsport and have maintained a longstanding partnership with actor Jackie Chan. The company reported US sales of 87,387 vehicles in 2020.
Mitsubishi windshield replacement USA
As a company committed to providing reliable vehicles, Mitsubishi’s auto glass tends to be engineered to offer high-quality safety and visibility. Still, strong impacts or the growth of cracks in the windshield can compromise your safety and thereby necessitate a windshield replacement. Auto glass technicians listed on this site keep in stock or can order on short notice OEM or aftermarket Mitsubishi windshields for your specific model.
Mitsubishi auto glass repair and replacement services
Our auto glass member partners receive many requests for Mitsubishi auto glass services, such as:
- Mitsubishi glass replacement: broken windows or a severely damaged windshield requires quality Mitsubishi glass replacement. An auto glass technician near you can professionally fit Mitsubishi windshields and body glass for your model.
- Mitsubishi glass repair: if your Mitsubishi windshield has sustained minor damage such as a rock chip or a small crack, it may be better to have it repaired rather than replaced. With the discretion of a professional auto glass technician, the crack or rock chip can be filled in with a strong resin compound, thus restoring stability and visibility.
- Mitsubishi ADAS calibration: some modern Mitsubishi models come equipped with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Mitigation and other advanced features under Mitsubishi’s ADAS technology suite. Replacement windshields for these vehicles must be calibrated by an auto glass technician.
Mitsubishi car glass technicians near you
The sleek and stylish appearance of many newer (and older!) Mitsubishi models can be pleasing, but not so much if there is obvious damage to the auto glass. Moreover, damaged windshields will inevitably weaken over time and could pose a severe hazard. Keep your Mitsubishi in top condition and keep yourself and your passengers safe with high-quality auto glass installed by professionals listed here on myWindshield.
Mitsubishi models supported
Our auto glass member partners in the US service the following Mitsubishi models:
- Mitsubishi Mirage
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Mitsubishi RVR/Outlander Sport
- Mitsubishi Galant
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Mitsubishi Montero
- Mitsubishi Lancer